Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What do you prefer Coke, Pepsi or NONE!!!


I would prefer to drink pepsi over coke because I like the taste of Pepsi more. But i would actually prefer to drink neither because I've heard a lot of negative things about pop. Not only do they deteriorate your teeth but they also increase your chances of pancrease cancer. I try my best to avoid drinking pop and stick to juice more often since its much more healthy and tastier for me. I actually consider pop as a junk food, who doesnt like junk food, right... I personally do but I try my best not to eat any of it esp. fast food restaurants. I've learnt that anything bad is easy to do and anything good is always harder to do. But nowadays with all the health awarnesses and positive TV shows im much more aware and into healthy foods and a healthy diet.

3 comments:

  1. I think you've got the right idea here. It's so important to have strong healthy white teeth. Coke and Pepsi, just pump your body (and teeth) full of excess sugar. It can be bad for your helth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Pepsi drinker, wow wow wow, i'm surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why are you surprised it simply tastes better but i dont drink either right now but if i had to chose,,, pepsi for sure

    ReplyDelete