Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Autopia


I really like this blog because it has all the latest and new findings in technology. It's updated everyday and it has so many interesting posts. The quality of the blog is really good and its easy to find different blogs and move around and about the blog. It is a very nice and easy blog to use. I also like the fact that it talks about all kinds of different technologies. So things like cars, airplanes, computers, projects like solar systems and so on. I would rate this blog a 3 out of 3 and I would advise someone that is new to blogging to check it out because of the fact that it is interesting and easy to use. Besides who isnt interested in all the new things happening around the world these days!!

Here is a link to the blog:Autopia

3 comments:

  1. Nicee,
    I'll be sure to check this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah now this is my type of blog,
    new technology and ideas it just make me want to
    screaam...SCIENCE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yea i know.. everyday they come out with the most amazing unrealistic thoughts ever

    ReplyDelete